FashionUP and Be SignificantFashionUP and Be Significant

Welcome to the FashionUP Blog

In this Blog you will have access to FashionUP news, upcoming events, and to our previous Newsletters. This blog is for anyone, including our FashionUP Clients, Designers, and Stylists. Here you can post your questions, comments, testimonials, ideas or any other information.

April 03, 2006

Valerie Brown FashionUP Stylist

Welcome our new FashionUP Stylist...
"Why fashion styling?¨Since I was a little girl I have always had a knack for style. I would create looks by mixing new styles with vintage pieces. Many took notice and asked me to assist them. I was always happy to help people look and feel great!

Valerie Brown, New York
vbrown@fashionup.cc
Visit my FashionUP Web page

Since beginning her career as a freelance fashion stylist, Valerie Brown has quickly risen to prominence. Editors at magazines such as Un-Chin and Frank Magazines often request her time, In addition to her contributions to magazines, Valerie has styled fashion and beauty advertising campaigns for VH1, MTV and for the off Broadway Play Bye Bye Birdie. She has worked as a fashion show consultant and stylist for designers Peoples Revolution, and Bobby J and most recently utilized these skills as a consultant on the fall and holiday 2005 collections for Bobby J.

Valerie is a trusted fashion stylist and continues to build on the already extensive list of those with whom she has worked over the years, Freddy Rodriguez, Jullisa, Tego Calderon, Boy Boy, J-Mills, Sierra Cruz, and much more to soon follow.

After viewing FashionUP I immediately knew that I wanted to be part of this Fashion Forward Revolution. The amount of information that I received from FashionUP is hard to find when seeking representation, but you guys made it clear and understandable for me. I am glad to be a part of FashionUP team!

Valerie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home