FashionUP and Be SignificantFashionUP and Be Significant

Welcome to the FashionUP Blog

In this Blog you will have access to FashionUP news, upcoming events, and to our previous Newsletters. This blog is for anyone, including our FashionUP Clients, Designers, and Stylists. Here you can post your questions, comments, testimonials, ideas or any other information.

July 13, 2006

Vivian Cheung Stylist

We want to welcome our new FashionUP Stylist Vivian Cheung from London.

¨Most of my styling is quite glamorous as I believe every garment could look elegant if you put the right things together with appropriate accessories¨.

Vivian Cheung, London UK
vivian@fashionup.cc
Visit my FashionUP Web page

My name is Vivian, I have graduated from The University of Art London and having done a course in Fashion Styling and photography. I have also completed a foundation course in Art and Design and textiles hence broadening my knowledge of fashion extensively. During my course, I have completed various successful projects including a styling project with Stussy. I have also completed look books for various new designers which have been very impressive,
I work with different photographers for their editorial shoot. These provide me the opportunities to contact people in different situations, to understand the importance of team spirit, communication and the client’s needs.

FashionUP is a unique organization that provides a world wide network between stylists and designers. This organization and set up allows good communication and co-operation between various members of the fashion industry hence providing a good service to its clients.

Vivian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home