FashionUP and Be SignificantFashionUP and Be Significant

Welcome to the FashionUP Blog

In this Blog you will have access to FashionUP news, upcoming events, and to our previous Newsletters. This blog is for anyone, including our FashionUP Clients, Designers, and Stylists. Here you can post your questions, comments, testimonials, ideas or any other information.

September 01, 2006

Rachel Arthur Stylist

We want to welcome our new FashionUP Stylist from the UK Rachel Arthur.

"I pride myself in being able to dress women ideally for their shape and colouring no matter what the occasion may be"


Rachel Arthur, London, Cardiff and Hampshire
rachel@fashionup.cc
Visit my FashionUP web page

My name is Rachel. I graduated with First Class Honours in BA Fashion Management from the London College of Fashion. I have since been working as a freelance fashion journalist and stylist. I have worked for South African FHM and Heat magazines, have been a contributing Fashion Editor to Bulb, a youth global issues magazine, and also had extensive work experience in the fashion departments of British Vogue, Grazia and the Daily Telegraph.
I pride myself in being able to dress women ideally for their shape and colouring no matter what the occasion may be. Being able to work for FashionUP and deal with real women rather than magazine ideals is truly what I find inspiring.

I was astounded by this website when I came across it for it’s truly outstanding concept. I love that it is so different from other styling agencies as you actually work specifically with designers to create individual garments for the client, rather than trawling around the shops for run of the mill outfits. This is the exact kind of work I have wanted to get into for a long time. I would love to be offered the opportunity to work with real women, helping them create a look for life, helping them to find themselves through their clothes, rather than working in a situation where I style a look for the sake of one photoshoot.

Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home