FashionUP and Be SignificantFashionUP and Be Significant

Welcome to the FashionUP Blog

In this Blog you will have access to FashionUP news, upcoming events, and to our previous Newsletters. This blog is for anyone, including our FashionUP Clients, Designers, and Stylists. Here you can post your questions, comments, testimonials, ideas or any other information.

July 13, 2006

Natasha Mallison Stylist

We want to welcome our new FashionUP Stylist Natasha Mallison from London.
¨I have always felt the desire and the power to do something to help people have a high self esteem and feel confident about themselves; when you look good you feel amazing¨.

Natasha Mallison, London UK
natasha@fashionup.cc
Visit my FashionUP Web page

My name is Natasha I am originally from St-Petersburg , Russia but I currently live in London . When I was 21 years old I headed straight to Paris where I started working as a model, then an actress, but I have always been passionate and involved in fashion world, didn't really matter where; catwalk, studio, film playground or shopping with a client. I have always felt the desire and the power to do something to help people have a high self esteem and feel confident about themselves; when you look good you feel amazing. I moved to London where I gained my degree in Fashion and Stylist consulting at Aston & Hayes, a prestigious Styling school in the UK . I also have a professional qualification in Woman Clothing Design from Russian Sewing College .

I first started as a personal shopper and style consultant for private clients in London and I also work as a stylist for photo shoots. I still travel around the world where I find the inspiration and where I can replenish my knowledge and expertise. For me there are no rules to looking good but I always keep in mind the three C's of dressing: Choice, Customisation and Couture - choosing clothes that suit you, altering clothes to your personal shape and style and having clothes made especially for you are ways that makes anyone look good and feel great! I have been involved in all these aspects of fashion and image-making and I am happy to advice anyone interested on changing their personal image.

Natasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home